What City and Guild does is more about skills, qualifications and jobs. Backed by a Royal Charter, we exist to make sure that people can contribute to successful businesses and economies. We do this by working with education providers, companies and governments in over 80 countries.
- Motor Vehicle Engineering (3905)
- Advanced Awards in Oil and Gas (8510)
- Fabrication and Welding
- Electrical and Electronics /Mechanical Engineering (2850)
- Construction Engineering (6165 – Trowel, Carpentry and joinery, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Tiling, Painting and Decorating)
- Information Technology (7267)
- Hotel and Catering Services (8065)
- Telecommunication Engineering (2730)
- IVQ in Health Care (8629)
- Business Skills (8994),
- Customer Services (8992)
- Skills in Health & Safety (1100)
- Security Personnel (1887)
- etc Skill Proficiency (3905) in :
- Scaffolding – Housekeeping
- Ducting & fabrication – Electronics
- Metal fabrication – Masonry, etc
The City and Guilds International Vocational Qualifications are available at different Levels.
DURATION OF TRAINING
One or Two Semester – depending on the background of Trainees
City and Guild have a synergy with MOA Professional Institute in Nigeria to register and train people who are interested. MOA Professional Institute have centres in Abuja and other states such as Rivers, Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Akwa Ibom and Osun.